Wednesday, June 10, 2009

...AISHITERU...

Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind?

Boy: No

Girl: Do you like me?

Boy: Not really

Girl: Do you want me?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you cry if I left?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you live for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Choose–me or ur life

Boy: my life

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the
boy
runs after her and says…

The reason you never cross my mind
is because you’re always on my mind.

The reason why I don’t like you
is because I love you.

The reason I don’t want you
is because I need you.

The reason I wouldn’t cry if you left
is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn’t live for you
is because I would die for you.

The reason why I’m not willing to do anything
for
you
is because I would do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life
is because YOU ARE MY LIFE

1 comment:

pejal said...

AKU PUN BERBLOGGER GOK LENING....ACU TRY NINTAS ETEK...HUHU

Post a Comment